| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Franceville/ Masuku in November is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat soggy with rain from time to time. A hearty 259mm (10.2in) of liquid is released during an average of 19 days.
- In November the blue above Franceville/ Masuku is a little dull with an average of a modest 4:25 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Franceville/ Masuku November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Franceville/ Masuku:
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 649.2 kms (403.4 miles) NNW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) NNW
- Bitam, Gabon - 473.8 kms (294.4 miles) NNW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 529.4 kms (329 miles) WNW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) NW
- Makokou, Gabon - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Libreville, Gabon - 516.3 kms (320.8 miles) WNW
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 545.4 kms (338.9 miles) W
- Lambarn, Gabon - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) WNW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) NW
- Moanda, Gabon - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) WNW
- Mouila, Gabon - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) W
- Tchiban, Gabon - 314 kms (195.1 miles) WSW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 379.9 kms (236 miles) WSW